2000 bombardier power problem

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slinky

Hi
I just bought a 200 Bombardier and i am having a problem with power delivery.

The problem came up yesterday as we were running it.
It will bog down and delivery maybe 30% of power at most until it gets a bit of speed up then full power will cut in and out.

I have changed teh plugs recently but i pulled them out and they are black already.
I have pulled out teh carbies and cleaned everything i could get to.
I am running out of ideas to fix the problem.

I will be buying new plugs again but the ones in there now only a done a few hours at most. I am sure they should last longer then that.
What should my next step be

I know you said you cleaned the carb, but it really sounds like your having the grey fule line carb issue.. I had a 2000 gti and a 2001 gti and had that happen to both..

Fuel...

I know you said you cleaned the carb, but it really sounds like your having the grey fule line carb issue.. I had a 2000 gti and a 2001 gti and had that happen to both..

:agree:.... Sounds like a fuel issue. Read your spark plugs for even burn. That might allow you to focus on one carb moreso than the other.

Can you shed some more light on this grey fuel line problem please. WHat actions should i take to fix this.

Cheers

Do you have them..?

This is a problem that has been discussed in length, in detail and is very, very well known in the forum.

If you are new, please use the search engine and use key words like "grey fuel lines".... Or "tempo fuel lines"

There must be 2 or 3 hundred posts on this topic. Please look into the forum for an answer. If you need more help after reviewing the threads, feel free to post a question.

Bottom line, ......change them out.:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back