2 Stroke Smoke

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

VertiKill

i just got a sea doo for the kids, I have built race engine 2 strokes in the past. mostly for Lambretta Motorscoots 225 overbores, flat slide 42MM and expansion chamber, head, etc etc (103mph on 11" tires). is it basically the same to soup up a 580 sea doo? (96 GTS) Whats quickie performance? besides the constant moisture proofing...

Im looking for some PDF's to get wiring Diagrams, service manual, and owners manual. I cant believe you have to pay for that on this forum. In the Bimmer (BMW) forums they have great PDF's for all cars and seprate systems.

can someone flow me a few pdf's? I'll think about joining later, after I see more of what the moderators are like, cops? or cool...

~Avast
:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum....I think you'll find a lot of cool people in here who are more than willing to help!
My name is Louis, I think I'm cool!.....or I used to be before I got old....:rofl:
Sorry we can't just post the manuals, etc...in the open forum but we are a small family oriented forum, aimed at keeping our members running at low cost verses paying a $99 dollar an hour labor charge. Unlike some of the other sites that may have huge advertisers, we have to rely on our members support. Which I might add that they do usually after we help them out a little in getting their motor running. I think they appreciate it, thats why they do it.
Become a "premium member and you'll have access to all the manuals and PDF files and support you could ever need in a forum. :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Vertikill, welcome to the seadoo forum. Louis is correct about the manuals. I joined like 6 months ago and find this to be a very friendly, Knowledgeable, forum, with an adult attitude. I use my payment as a premium member to help other members here that are new, or even veterans to seadoo's that need help with questions or problems with them. I depend on a lot of the material as I can't possibly remember all the diagrams and data listed in all the manuals. As a member you can download any manual you want or as many as you want and view them on line as a pdf or download them and print them off for you personal and privet use. I would rather pay per month than like other forums that jam advertisers down your throat. I belong to several other forums and think this is the best around. You can drop the membership if you choose after the first month, but this forum needs funding to keep running and be on line for all to use. I also find that the moderators go that extra mile to help with problems, and to my knowledge receive no compensation for their volunteered and donated time. Take a look around and search some threads, then you decide. I bet you can't find a better seadoo forum anywhere.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back