1998 seadoo gts no power troubleshooting need help.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noahpugh1

Hello all,I recently purchased two non running seadoo gts’s one is a 1998 the other is a 1997.I pulled the motor on the 1998 to rebuild as a result of low compression so I decided to attempt to troubleshoot the 1997 as I had no power when clicking the start button.After looking through many threads I was able to test the dess post the mpem the start button and the starter solenoid all were in working condition however I was still left with no power when clicking the start button with the key on.i then decided to swap the motor to my other ski because before pulling the motor I was getting crank from the start button.However to my surprise after swapping the motor I am faced with the same problem in my 1998 ski.when I click the start button with the key attached I get nothing however the ski cranks when I jump the starter solenoid.I’m honestly pretty stumped at this point does anyone have any pointers as to what Could be the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back