1997 Seadoo XP - Mint

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

biff_on

Item: 97 Model Seadoo XP Jetski 800cc 110hp

Item Condition: Mint runs perfectly

Contact Details: Post or send me a PM on here or email me at matt.3vans@gmail.com or txt or call 0410697931

Price and Payment Conditions: $5500 PRICE DROP $5000!

Extra Info: This ski is perfect for wave jumping/sking im the second owner ive had it for 5months and it has been the funnest thing ive ever bought. Has just recently had a $400 100hour service i have receipts rego on ski and trailer runs outs in Febuary 2010, Its been very well looked after flushed and lubed after every run only expensive oil used you wont be disappointed with this ski it gets up and goes!! starts first time everytime all guages and trimming work perfectly

PM with any questions

Pictures:
219.jpg

220.jpg

221.jpg

Contact Details: Post or send me a PM on here or email me at matt.3vans@gmail.com or txt or call 0410697931

5k for a 97? I laughed when i saw that.... not to disrespect the grreat condition of your ski or anything, but I think its worth more about in the high 2k range.

Both my skis have the gray fuel line issue.Which this one will also have if it still has those lines.

And I am not knocking the ski as it looks to be in SUPER shape.But this is a Seadoo forum where he is probably only going to get bottom dollar. so only trying to help him out on the price.

Sorry if I offended anyone.

Back