SOLD SOLD CANDoo Pro V.4 (complete and mint)

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

crankygypsy

CANDoo Pro V.4 (complete and mint)
$380 shipped within US.

I sold my Sea-Doo and got out of boating, so I no longer have a need for this diagnostic tool. Absolutely perfect mint condition, only owned for one year and was always kept indoors - it has never even been out on the water. This CANDoo has only been linked to one vessel, so it still has three more VINs available. However, more VINs can be added/purchased by contacting CANDoo.

PXL_20211203_200323069.jpg

The tool includes all the cables you need for the following units:
- Sea-Doo JetSki's 1996 to 2021
- Sea-Doo Boats up to 2013
- Rotax Engine Packs up to 2021 (ex: Scarab JetBoats)
- CanAm up to 2021
The unit will also work with Ski-Doo (up to 2021) if you buy the additional cable(s) from CANDoo.

This unit can pull and clear fault codes, show history, provide detailed run time history, help to diagnose issues, provide real-time data, and program DESS keys.

INCLUDED: CANDoo Pro Model 1000 (Version 4), USB cable to link to laptop, 9-to-6Pin adapter for newer vehicles, and DESS post adapter for older vehicles. The drivers and software are downloaded from their site: http://candoopro.com/candooinstall/error.html

NOTE: I will only ship to the 48 contiguous states.

If interested, please PM me and/or send an email to let me know to check my messages here: email.jpg

Last edited:
Back