1997 GSI MPEM

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Howell

I need a MPEM for a 1997 GSI. I understand these were only made a couple of years and are hard to find. Anyone know where I might find a working unit? Any suggestions or comments will be appreciated.

Thanks, Jim

I need a MPEM for a 1997 GSI. I understand these were only made a couple of years and are hard to find. Anyone know where I might find a working unit? Any suggestions or comments will be appreciated.

Thanks, Jim

You may have a time trying to find one, @cj3737 just went through this on his 97 GSI. He ended up doing a tedious repair to it that was sucessful, but not sure if your issue is the same.

Thanks, Jim
Dont think youll find a new one anywhere... Nick says this is the single most difficult MPEM to find.. There was one on ebay a while back but i havent seen it... What issues are you having?

Dont think youll find a new one anywhere... Nick says this is the single most difficult MPEM to find.. There was one on ebay a while back but i havent seen it... What issues are you having?
I think you are right. They are hard to come by. My GSI suddenly died, just like the lanyard had been pulled.
My service guy says the computer is dead, but I'm thinking it might be the post. I have a second 97 GSI that is runs great, I think I'm going swap out the MPEM and see what happens. Thanks for the reply.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back