1996 Seadoo Speedster

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

stundies

Hi guys, just moving over from the Seadoo GTi forum to here as I am hopefully about to purchase a 1996 Seadoo Speedster. I'm in the UK and mainly use my PWC on Salt Water with the family.

Quick question on the pre-purchase of the Speedster, the LH Rev counter has what looks like a digital replacment from pictures sent to me, the RH Rev counter doesnt work and has major condensation in, the Speedo also has major condensation in but works.

Im looking to replace all 3 with something similar to OEM but cant find the diameter anywhere to reference when looking for repalcement units.

Could someone please help me and post the gauge diameter so I can purchase some new gauges.

Also, when I go and view the boat and take a test drive, what are the things I need to be looking for. It has the same Engine as my GTi but obviously 2 off, so im pretty OK where thats concerned, and also am aware of Fuel Gauge issues regarding the sender, Grey/Black fuel lines but its anything else like Throttle linkages etc.. that my GTi wouldnt have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back