1996 gti water line in vent baffle question

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the rear of 1996 GTI there is a black baffle that has the two air vents leading to the rear of the machine which is above the water line. On the top right hand side of the baffle inside the hull is a water line connected to an elbow. Can someone help me understand where that air vent baffle water line it's supposed to run to? I have consulted the service manual and the part diagram online and have not been able to find where this baffle water line runs too.

Those are bailers and are basically a vacuum bilge pump. They go from the black pickups up to the elbow up high then to the jet pump. The water blasting out the pump creates a vacuum that pulls water out of the hull. The elbows up high stop water from coming back in.

Those are bailers and are basically a vacuum bilge pump. They go from the black pickups up to the elbow up high then to the jet pump. The water blasting out the pump creates a vacuum that pulls water out of the hull. The elbows up high stop water from coming back in.
I understand the bailers. On my ski those go to two elbows mounted side by side in the middle of the vent box and than attach to the pump. However there is also a single line that is attached to an elbow that enters the black vent box on top right of the box. I cant figure out where the line on the right is supposed to attach to. 16756030966246039538388504523084.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back