1996 gti sea doo is inoperable after 6 or 7 visits to mechanic's shop.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Fellas. As soon as the check clears I will deliver my Sea Doo to the shops owner. And, yeah if everything plays out as we agreed upon, I couldn't be anymore appreciative. I lost some money. However, I saved myself a lot of gas money I would have spent had she been operating.../lol..

I have already called on a couple that are listed. I'll be better prepared to ask the right questions and have a little more knowledge regarding what to look for. I have you fellas to thank for teaching me "Sea Doo for Dummies 101". I'll keep everyone posted on a new link when I find another one. I will take my time. I will also pay someone knowledgeable of 2 and/or 4 stroke pwc's to give a quick vet check before any offers at my end are made.

I've been in training all week. Sorry for the delayed response.

Thanks so much!

I AM HAPPY ALTHOUGH I WILL MISS MY 1996 GTI SEA DOO. THE SHOP OWNER OF EXTREME SPORTS CONTACTED ME. HE CHOSE SUGGESTION #1 WHICH WAS THE KELLY BLUE BOOK RETAIL AT MY TIME OF PURCHASE ($1600.00) PLUS A FULL REFUND ($1002.00). CHECK WILL BE MAILED ON MONDAY IN THE AMOUNT OF $2600.00. It's all good. AND I'M SO GRATEFUL TO EXTREME SPORTS FOR DOING THEIR BEST TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT....

SAD HAPPY AND RELIEVED TO BE MOVING FORWARD....

Glad to hear you are happy about it and they made it right.

Maybe after they fix it you can offer them $2k for it..... :)
What are you in training for?

I couldn't agree more Minnetonka4me.... I'm waiting for "the checks in the mail".... so hopefully all's well.

And, then it's watching some good football on Saturday in KENTUCKY where both teams are homegrown and know how to play... Go Cats!!!!!!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back