1995 seadoo HX

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

andytk5

Anybody have any experience or thoughts on this model? Seems to be much like the 1995 xp with the 720 motor, similar weight and seems same length maybe even same hull, just diiferent styled deck.

HX with trailer for $800? Any thoughts?

The HX was set up to be a race boat. They are narrow and nimble. They are fun... but expect to fall in the water, and DON'T expect to use it as a regular sit-down PWC. (they fall over if you get off center)

But for the price... if it runs, grab it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, I figured by looking at it and seeing the width was a bit narrower than the xp's from the same era.. Seems the xp's from videos are more boyant and stable.. looks like the HX may not be for me.. Dang!

Is the 1997 GSX more stable and a better sit down ski? But still fast and fun? I think the 97 gsx has the 787 as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes... the GSX will be like a small boat. You can pack a lunch... spin around on the seat, and relax. (if you want) But... it should still have the power to have fun and get wet.

Well that is exactly what I bought yesterday, a 1997 GSX with a double trailer, I will start a new thread for help getting started, thanks for the help guys!

150 hrs but motor is shot, crank bearings/seals balance shaft bearings/seal pistons toast.

Looking into engine shops for a rebuild, just came across Group K. Looks really professional and lots of research on the site to look thru...

Anybody had any experience with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back