12 V plug fuse on 2007 Utopia

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

jfuller

Hello all,

The 12 volt port in the glove box of my Utopia is not working? Is the fuse blown? If so, how do I change it, does the plug itself pull out? Or is the fuse under the driver's dash or something? Frustrating that I can't charge phone or ipod in route. Thanks for your help in advance!!!!!

I had the same issue on my 09 Utopia. Go under the driver side console and open the fuse box door and switch out the corresponding fuse. My boat had a bad fuse from the factory. It wasnt blown but just bad. If that doesnt work then you can remove the portside bow cushon by pulling it away from the console and boat hull. Then look up in the console and see if it had the wires correctly connected.

Thanks so much for the reply...Will try that this weekend. Would the fuse for that 12v plug be labeled "aux" or the auxiliary fuse? I found the location and fueses you were speaking off, but it did not looked discolored or blown as you mentioned, sounds like I should replace anyway and try it if the aux fuse is the proper one. Did not see one that was labled for the 12 v outlet.

Off hand I don't know which one it is. I do know that the fuse looked clean and not blown and was still not operating. Once I switched it out it was fine. It is a good habit to periodically pull your fuses and inspect them for wear and discoloration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back