07 RXP Looking for more power

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

BoaMerda

Hey guys,

I recently bought an 07 RXP non-supercharged and after riding it a few times, I've been thinking about adding some more horsepower or improving the acceleration of it. Does anybody have any suggestions of things I could do to it in order to improve the power or acceleration without sacrificing the reliability of the engine. I know some of you might be saying why not just buy one already supercharged? Well the reason is because I got such a good deal on this one, that I couldn't pass it up. I've even thought about supercharging this one but I'm afraid that it might effect the reliability of it considering its not supercharged from the factory. Any of your suggestions will be appreciated.

supercharger

You'd have to buy a whole new RXP engine - one with a supercharger. And Recommend you change the supercharger washers to the upgraded steel ones - the ceramic ones tend to fry off. Also recommend a RIVA supercharger impellor or R & D Supercharger impeller and change the stock one. I think this will give u the boost you want ... good luck finding a cheap RXP supercharged engine tho... maybe can find a second hand/half broken one nd fix it up..:)) cheers. MJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back