07 no beeps no start

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob9392

I have a 07 GTi 4 stroke with less than 2 hrs. Last december when I put my lanyard / electronic key on the post I got no beeps and it would not start. towed to delaer and they put key on post and started fine. got ready to start and ride this weekend and it beeped but did not want to start. I checked battery for good charge and found around 11.5 vdc , so charged battery. (disconnected battery from system first). tried again and it started. shutoff, came back to try again and nothing. no beeps at all. neither key inspires system to beep. no blown fuses that I can find, nor were there any when went to dealer last december.

any suggestions or know problems?

Thanks.

Welcome to the seadoo forum Bob. I would load test the battery. It sounds like it is still a battery issue. Load testing is just that. The battery is put under a load like what a starter does and see what the voltage is. If a cell or 2 is bad it could show 12 or 13 volts just not under load when you need the power to start. Check the battery and get back to us...Is it still under warranty? If it is let the dealer look at it under the warranty.

Karl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back