05 GTX supercharged won't turn over

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyllan101

Hey everyone I'm wondering if U can help me with my jetski problem I have a 2005 GTX supercharged Rotax engine I took it out today was going fine for five minutes then the check engine light came on it wasn't reving out properly like it wasn't getting enough fuel or something when U tryed to hold it flat it would sorta cough choke but if U eased it on was ok to a lil bit of speed halfway half throttle and more it wouldn't go so I took it in and checked the engine ect couldn't see anything started it back up went for a ride still the same engine light was on came back in and turned it off checked all fuses took them out put em back in found out one of the starter fuses out of the two was melted and blown so I changed it and then I went to start it and nothing no two beeps at the start to synchronise permisive start or whatever wouldnt turn over nothing has power everything dash is working ECT but won't turn over at all if I jump the Start solanoid with a spanner or whatever it turns over but won't actually Start even if I have the lanyard in , so now I can't even get it to turn over so I stripped them wires were the burnt fuse was and the copper was a lil black and burnt inside so I stripped the other wire an was the same so I tied them together without a fuse just to see if power would go threw and if I could start it but still nothing I've tried pushing the set/mode button 5 times to get a fault code but it just beeps and says "END" nothing else could it be the lanyard or the DESS post I've tried pushing the start button numerous times but still nothing only if I jump it again I checked all the fuses on the mpem they are fine I haven't put another fuse in the two burnt main red wires yet I just have them wired together without a fuse And that's still not helping when U plug the lanyard in it use to beep once or twice and now it doesn't at all and when U plug the lanyard in you can hear the fuel pump pumping a lil bit and the lil oil pump near the oil cap pumping or whatever

Sorry to bombard you with such a long message just need it resolved ASAP kind regards Dyllan look forward to hearing back from you ,

If one of the fuses melted on the starter circuit, obviously something is wrong there. Can you turn over the engine manually?
Check the wiring to the start motor first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back