04' & 05' Seadoo 3d's Great condition!, CA

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

rayh

3D MODEL!!!
3 Riding Positions!
THESE ARE A BLAST TO RIDE, and THE MOST FUN WATER CRAFT I'VE EVER RIDDEN!!! I TRADED IN MY WAVERUNNER FOR THESE!
Well Maintained! 2 STROKE, BUT STILL TOTALLY LEGAL ON THE OCEAN AND MOST LAKES....SINCE THEY'RE NEWER THAN 2001.
Great Price....Galvanized steel tandem trailer and Seadoo covers included. I also have numerous wet suits for sale....! I will throw in the Kart Seats for $100 more. They were $350 each, new. Cart seats click on and off. Moto seat folds up into the handle area if you want to stand up and ride.
Must sell!....moved to Inland Empire-no water here. :*(
Seadoo's are in Rancho Cucamonga but can be transported to San Pedro/Long Beach or Orange County area, or you can pick them up, and I'll discount the price.
'04 is yellow. '05 is Red both with very few hours
Just tuned up at dealer. One of the photos shows the moto seat and cart seat shown. Go to YouTube and try to find one of these in a video. type in Seadoo 3D (see all 3 riding styles in action). You'll quickly see what makes them unique and fun from all the other water crafts. Easy to ride and balance. You get a better idea of the Moto and Kart seat in the videos.
Darla 909 446-7644 or 310 971-670

Attachments

• Seadoos for Sale cropped.jpg
    Seadoos for Sale cropped.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Seadoos 001.jpg
    Seadoos 001.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Seadoos 003.jpg
    Seadoos 003.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator: