03 XP DI Problem

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mustdestroy

I know DI's are a bit problematic but I've never had an issue til now... Here's the situation buddy of mine took the ski out for a ride and ended up gettin towed back. He told me the maitence light came on so he turned around to come back to camp and it stalled out wouldn't start after that. This is what I can tell you it turns over, has spark, and the compression is fine. No fuses are popped and when you put the key on it beeps twice like normal. The maitence light is on and says it on the led screen... Any ideas? I'm thinking fuel pump. Just not sure....

you should check the pressure of the pump, just in case you hear the pump kick on, this doesnt mean it has the correct pressure, thats what i ran into and it had me stumped for a bit. to check it just remove the seat, and the black inspection plug on the hull , insert a "t" fitting and a pressure guage at the inlet of the pump with the big filter on it. i think the pressure should be 27 psi when cranking and 107 psi with engine running. if this is wrong guys let me know. this is what i took from the shop manual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back