02 Seadoo 4 tech ground wires.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

jenk320

I have the code P0352. After trouble shooting that the cylinders are ok and the fuses, it is either the ground wires or computer (so I've been told). I did read about checking the grounds. I only can find one for the battery. Can someone help me locate the others?

P0352
Ignition coil #2 open circuit or shorted to ground or to 12V

Front of the motor beside the oil separator under the serial number plate, Possibly 2 ground wires there. I have an 05 and they are there on mine. I will send you a pic of a block if I need, but willing to bet that is not your issue. Pull out center coil, easy to unplug. look at those wires on the plug to make sure they are not cracked and touching block. Look inside where the plug goes on the coil to look for damage. put a small amount of dielectric grease in plug connectors. Also look on coil to make sure rubber around coil is undamaged Change out plug. See if this will help. If it still happens put the coil on a different cylinder to see if the error goes away or a new code appears. The coil maybe having an issue and need replaced

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back