y cant i post

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
yes i can make a new thread but then i can only reply to the topic i cant just say something without replying

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this is what i see?????

Well lets see...
1)you can start a new thread...

2) you can reply to a open thread and post your comment...

3) ...I don't know what the problem is.

On the last post in the thread are 4 small boxes on the bottom right side... (Mouse over the small boxes to see what they say)
Edit, Quote, Multi quote and Quick Reply. These are the 4 choices to respond to the last post.

When you click on the Quick Reply box it allows you to respond to the post as you did to send me this message...The flashing curser is now in the respond box below the last post...
(Hint) it says quick reply, and message:

Karl

Last edited by a moderator:
There is also just "Post Reply" at the bottom left of the last post. If you use that one it's the same kind of box as starting a new thread, except you are just replying.

Aaron:cheers:

There is also just "Post Reply" at the bottom left of the last post. If you use that one it's the same kind of box as starting a new thread, except you are just replying.

Uh...Arron, you need to activate it first in the last post, or it won't work...at least in Firefox browser...I'm not sure in other browsers like Internet explorer...

Karl

No need to do anything with IE. Just click on the "Post Reply" button and start typing, then click "Submit Reply" when your done.

Back