WTB - 3D Kart Seat Kit

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akmountaineer

Hi, new 3D owner here. Does anyone know of a source for a Kart seat kit? I'm looking for a black and tan seat to fit to a 2005 ski. I see that some of the parts are available from the parts houses but most of the critical ones like the brackets are not available which somewhat precludes buying a seat off Ebay. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hi, new 3D owner here. Does anyone know of a source for a Kart seat kit? I'm looking for a black and tan seat to fit to a 2005 ski. I see that some of the parts are available from the parts houses but most of the critical ones like the brackets are not available which somewhat precludes buying a seat off Ebay. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Did you ever find the Kart Seat? I have one I would part with.

I know of 1 in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back