Winterization time,

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

imnothot02

I have the shop manual ect for my boat, however they seem to think that there is a flush kit installed on my boat, there isnt, just wondering if I need to spend the 50 bucks for the kit or what other methods I can use to fill the motor with anti freeze...

Just a minute....

I'm looking, just a minute.......BRB..........O.K., I'm back. I thought so. Your 1995 Speedster is suppose to or does have the flush fitting and you either don't know where it is or who ever had the boat before you, took it out. If so, you need to re-intall this perko fitting. I can't believe you've been running the boat without flushing it.

Here's a link to your cooling system, showing you the perko fitting for flushing, it's part #5 http://partsfinder.onlinemicrofiche.com/seadooforums/Seadoo_oem/Seadoo_JB.asp?Type=13&A=6&B=12

If you do not have this any longer and they took out your fitting, what do you have connected to the outlet of the left side of the head. Look at the drawing, you'll see there are two water hose connections on the back of the head. One comes from the water pump, supplying cooling to your motor, the other is your outlet after the water has circulated through the engine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lift the engine hatch and there is one on each side of the hull. Next to the blower vent holes. As a side note I needed one because I broke one off doing a flush and they are not longer available anywhere... If you can find somebody that has them laying around, I'll take one also.....

Seadoowarehouse.com...

If you look in the parts list, from the link on the top right hand side of the page, you should be able to find this fitting. I think it was about $8.00 bucks.:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back