Winterization kit

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
No kit, just a couple gallons of RV anti-freeze and a bilge pump glued to the bottom of a bucket to pump it into your flush port.

I was expecting to buy a small kit that connects to the rv container and to the Sea-Doo hose adapter port. Like a complete kit.

If they're in a heated garage I would 1000% not worry about it. I mean it's good to fog the engine and all that but I wouldn't mess with flushing it with antifreeze.

The local boat guy let me have his. I borrowed it because the one he ordered for me is back order for several weeks ago and it wasn't coming. I attached a dishwasher hose to his adapter as well as a quick connect adapter and it was done in an instant. I was a bit rushed to do this because I only have one trailer for two skis and the one still in the water will need to be pulled soon as the water level is so low that the bottom of the ski will soon end up touching the bottom of the lake. In winter mys skis are on wood carts with coasters.

I still winterize them because 20 years ago we had this monster freezing rain storm that left us without power for two weeks here...

Simple piece of plastic that fits on one side to a RV antifreeze jug and to the hose on the other side. I'll receive mine at some point...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back