Windshield brown spots??

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

dyna962007

on my 2006 Utopia, my windshield seems to have some weird brown stains or streaks on it that wont come off. Is this in the glass or is there anything that can be done??
Mike

Can you attach a photo, and what cleaners or degreasers have you tried? Or is it literally below the surface?

Yea to me it looks like it in between the glass, inside. I tried various things but nothing touches it.
In fact, you cant see it unless the angle is right and in the sun its very noticeable. I was hoping this was a common problem for some of you with windshields or maybe not LOL
Also I dont think a picture will capture it,
Mike

Yea, not too many windshields on SD's.

Some of the bigger crafts get a cool look by tinting their windshields, maybe that would work and give you an upgrade?

If it doesn't block you vision, I wouldn't worry about it. It might be the windshield safety glass is defective and allowing moisture in between the glass layers. there isn't much to do to get rid of it.
except replace the glass...

Karl

replacing the glass sounds way expensive, everything is on these boats.
The tinting sounds interesting even if it were not for the streaks.
I wouldnt want to go too dark as its hard enough to maintain good visability sometimes but a lighter tint might look at work great chief, mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back