Why can’t I fiend this carb?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Little ski d

As you may notice I am in need of a new carb after letting my brother law borrow it.
It was on a 1997 gti 717 single carb
Can’t locate a new or refurbished exact match to replace it also where the heck is the part number?
D3521D86-BD40-465B-AE7C-A3DE0720A66D.jpegA13FD670-82FA-4306-9BFD-B80D9F25FFEF.jpegF0A3E256-733C-40AC-AE27-836FEEBE33CE.jpeg41BD1071-92C9-46CA-A841-3894B44E5A38.jpeg

Sorry, I just meant I can see there are lots available on eBay. I do not have any myself.

I have had pretty good luck with used parts on eBay. As long as the core is solid you should be ok. You will need to rebuild them either way so order some original Mikuni rebuild kits from osd marine at the same time.
you can also try these guys. I have never used them but they seem to be recommended by many here.

SeaDoo MPEM | Used SeaDoo MPEMs

when you get into skis that are getting up there in years, used parts are becoming more and more the only solution.

No aftermarket carbs.

How was this carb on a single carb 1997 GTI when there is no fuel pump on it?

@mikidymac it was on there with bolts and supporting hardware. There is a little box attached to the haul I think is a one way valve so it is always primed and with it being a 19ish gallon fuel tank I guess there is just enough pressure?
Both ski have the same set up and ran well.

Yes it is but should not be on your ski. Those came on some of the boats but never The PWC’s.

So I have a new question on this new carb PN. BN 401-38-15 What do I do with the extra hoses and such? Already moved the block off plate To the new carb. Should the hoses stay attached and connected? Cut in middle and plugged or should everything be removed?

Idk why that got put on there have records from every dealership visit before I purchased them.
Gg owner was a doctor or something
@mikidymac
It’s been along time since I’ve looked at the paperwork, but I do recall it being in for couple carb services along with consumable parts and one engine replacement

Post some pictures, you should not have extra hoses??

If you bought a new complete carb, get rid of the external fuel pump and hook everything up correctly for your model ski.

Back