Where to order wear ring & impeller?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

briancayko

Hey guys, looking around seadoowarehouse & i cant seem to find out how to order wear rings & impellers for my 2010 Challenger 210 315HP. Any links or parts numbers would be great, i did look in the jet propulsion area of the shop manual & got part numbers for the impeller removal tool but was surprised I couldn’t find part numbers for the other main items. Thanks in advance.

I see that i can order the stock impellars here, the Port and SB impellars are different part numbers 2010 Sea-Doo 210 Challenger SE 310, 2x155 1503NA ETC Pump | Fox Powersports Sea-Doo Partshouse

has anyone tried Solas or other aftermarkets? I looked at Solas but they didnt list my boat and i couldnt find any mention to the different part numbers elsewhere online. I'm going to check with my dealer in the morning and also considering Stainless steel wear rings.

I got my 2 wear rings from PWC Muscle a few months back. Super easy. Good price for OEM.

I got my impellers from the website you posted. I got my wear rings from somewhere else. Your impellers are different so do buy two of the same. One of them has a slightly different design to keep the boat straight. Yamaha did a big write up on it and if you search some of my posts you'll see my exact question about the impellers.

Hey guys, looking around seadoowarehouse & i cant seem to find out how to order wear rings & impellers for my 2010 Challenger 210 315HP. Any links or parts numbers would be great, i did look in the jet propulsion area of the shop manual & got part numbers for the impeller removal tool but was surprised I couldn’t find part numbers for the other main items. Thanks in advance.
We have everything you need at www.PWCMuscle.com we sell the OEM wear rings and SOLAS impellers. For your boat this impeller would work well: Solas Concord Impeller 11/19 SR-CD-11/19

Here is the wear ring: Sea-Doo OEM Wear Ring for 130, 155, 185 4-Tec Engines 267000419

Use coupon code extreme10 for 10% off.

If you opt for OEM we can get those parts too at 10% off :)

Dang it. I actually went to the dealership this morning & got all my parts oem.
For future reference does Solas make the port side prop as well?

The parts guy @ the dealer said that he couldn’t find it in their Solas distributor book.

Last question, who can you send your prop to for reconditioning ?

Just found these guys, SBT . looks like a cool service. Impellar exchange. the details say they will send you your proper impellar and then you send in yours within two weeks. $90. They claim fully OEM specs. So essentially you are getting someone else's repaired prop and then they repair yours and send it to the next guy? anyone use them before? I think they are in florida.

Just found these guys, SBT . looks like a cool service. Impellar exchange. the details say they will send you your proper impellar and then you send in yours within two weeks. $90. They claim fully OEM specs. So essentially you are getting someone else's repaired prop and then they repair yours and send it to the next guy? anyone use them before? I think they are in florida.

SBT has some varied reviews. Personally, I'd go with Impros long before I ever went with SBT.

We have everything you need at www.PWCMuscle.com we sell the OEM wear rings and SOLAS impellers. For your boat this impeller would work well: Solas Concord Impeller 11/19 SR-CD-11/19

Here is the wear ring: Sea-Doo OEM Wear Ring for 130, 155, 185 4-Tec Engines 267000419

Use coupon code extreme10 for 10% off.

If you opt for OEM we can get those parts too at 10% off :)

I have a 2012 210 Challenger (Single Engine) Do they make an impeller for this boat and if so what type of performance increase could I expect to see over the OEM ? Thanks !

I only suggest Skat-Trak for repairs, just ask for Glen. Impros took 3 tries to do a basic refurb on one of mine. SBT has been known for sending the wrong impeller with no numbers on them to verify even what they are.

Getting ready to send in 2 props for repair before the season starts here in Montana. Has anyone used Impros, SBT or SkatTrac recently that can share their experience?

Any suggestions for new props to increase performance @ all? My dealer suggested asking for the high elevation props because of where we boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back