Where to connect the hose coming from the outlet on the side of the hull???

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macky_rx-di

Hello all,

I recently saw that there is a loose hose in the engine compartment of my 2001 RX-Di. I tried to find the appropriate spot to reconnect the hose but so far I wasn't successful.

From what I found out the hose is connected on the other side to the second outlet on the left side on the hull (near the CSI Coolant System Indicator). If I recall correctly the outlet has a more yellowish color. (rather than white like the CSI).

Does anyone know where this hose is supposed to be connected in the engine compartment.

Some more side information:
The hose is routed underneath the air box and then misses a connection. The hose is aprox. 6 or 8mm in diameter and black.

Let me know if you need more information. I will try to add more pictures as soon I come home.

Same question.

I have the same issue except mine is a 97 gsx. No clue where it hooks to. I did find a tee under the engine that has been capped to act as a straight line connector but I am pretty sure it doesn't go there.

More than likely it is the fuel overflow. It should come out of the gas tank to the then "T" to the to that overflow nipple. It is if the ski turns over, it can drain the fuel for safety.

Hello all,

I recently saw that there is a loose hose in the engine compartment of my 2001 RX-Di. I tried to find the appropriate spot to reconnect the hose but so far I wasn't successful.

From what I found out the hose is connected on the other side to the second outlet on the left side on the hull (near the CSI Coolant System Indicator). If I recall correctly the outlet has a more yellowish color. (rather than white like the CSI).

Does anyone know where this hose is supposed to be connected in the engine compartment.

Some more side information:
The hose is routed underneath the air box and then misses a connection. The hose is aprox. 6 or 8mm in diameter and black.

Let me know if you need more information. I will try to add more pictures as soon I come home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back