Where to buy pop off springs?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where’s the best place to get springs for pop off?
I pulled my carbs over the weekend and they both had shiny silver springs (98 Spx).
The pop was 32psi and I need the correct springs but I looked on OSD part number 270500313 was right about $10 per spring which’s seems high for a small spring. I’m not sure if that listing is for the spring or something else sense they have another listing that says mikuni 80g spring and that one is about $3 which seems like a price for a spring.
Not sure if the sbt springs are worth buying or not.
Just trying to make sure the next time I take them off is the last time for this year.
https://osdparts.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=949

Last edited:
That is a little high for a Mikuni spring but at $3 they are not genuine mikuni.
Do not buy SBT or aftermarket carb parts.

Your ski takes the 95 gram springs not the 80 gram (black) springs.
95 gram Dull Silver Mikuni Number 730-03027-T.

I saw in the Manuel it said the 95g spring but on Seadoo source it said the 80 and according to the chart with the 1.5 valve and the 80g spring it should be 38psi which is dead center of the 36-40psi range and the 95g was like 43psi.
But those numbers are for in a perfect world. And I assume they want you to use the 95g for adjustment purposes.

I’m just trying to get ride of a minor load up when you grab the throttle off idle.
I ordered the black springs this morning so hopfully they work out lol.

Also have to figure out where fuel is comming in from and making it somewhat hard after the ski sits for a few minutes.

Last edited:
Nope, don't start mixing springs to chase pop-off.
Your ski uses 95 gram so if it is still stock that is what you need to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back