What is the weight of a 2009 to 2010 Seadoo Challenger SE 180?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

cheappc

Does anyone know the weight of this boat including trailer?

And does anyone now the weight of a Yamaha R210? And reliability?

Please nobody flame me, but just to look at other options?

YAMAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BANED !!!!

J/k

I'd say to check the factory web sites. it will say their wights under the specs.

Challenger is 1900 lbs. Add 200 for fuel and fluids. Another 500 to 600 for trailer and gear. So I would guess roughly 2600 lbs. to 2800 max.

First time I have looked at the Yamaha boats on their website. Thats a good lookin boat. It is listed at 2950 lbs plus a bigger fuel tank of 50 gallons. So I would put it around 4000 lbs, maybe a bit more.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL

Dr. Honda!

Im just venting my frustrations! But seriously looking at other options.

Im in my boat already about $3900-$4000, I saw a brand new Speedster for $15,500. And I have been reading that there are some 2008 and 2009 boats that were never sold and BRP is giving a 4 year warranty on these boats...

So I could sell my boat, get my money back, and invest not too much on a brand new boat maybe $8000 to $10000. Also, I get a lot more horspower, and I could sit 7 or more comfortably.

Sometimes when I take my boat out I have to say a little prayer, and sometimes it behaves nicely, sometimes it doesnt. One time the reverse lever went out, and then another time.. you know what I mean.

I want to be able to plan a vacation without worrying that my boat is not going to work in the middle of the lake...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back