What color Hydro Turf?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

cmackay

I'm torn on color of hydro turf to buy, dark grey like the dark grey on the seats or black.
Thoughts?
ps. this isn't my boat but it's exactly the same.

Attachments

• seadoo1.jpg
    seadoo1.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 52
I was torn between the dark gray and black also. I chose dark gray thinking it would be cooler on the feet and less drastic than the black. When it arrived, i was kinda bummed and even tried to sell it to order black. After nobody would buy it 100 bucks cheaper than I paid, I installed it. Now I am glad I kept the dark gray. I really like it. Call them and they will send little samples.

Last edited by a moderator:
Color choice ?

IMO I don't like the black on the jet boats. It's too much . If the boat pictured is close to yours I would stick to grey. Again just my two cents.

I'm trying to decide too...and I've got the same boat as you.

I wonder what the yellow camo would look like?

Also, the website mentions something about if you use molded diamond you'll need to cut the piece over the ski locker...I can't figure out why.

I dont know if they mean you need to cut it. I used the molded diamond. The ski locker came in 2 pieces. If you look real close, you can see the front part, about 8" is a different piece. I got it lined up perfectly, but you can still see the seam real lightly. I dont know if the other patterns come that way, but I know the molded diamond does.

ask hydro turf for some samples and then test on your boat to see what color you like better; i have the grey with molded diamond and love the color

thumbs up for camo yellow ! it would match the outside graphic!

if you go grey or dark grey it might blend too much, since you have grey seats.

but either way would look nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back