Hydro locking while on anvhor

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Rayray023

first time out fish pro trophy quit running towed about hundred yards back to trailer at slow speed taken to shop next day find out week later motor is hydro locked wax told we rolled boat and rolled back over wrong way I got very upset with dealer because boat wax never rolled found thread about towing. Issue I have now is hydro locking at or on anchor found thread about this issue and would like to know if anyone has tried to deal with BRP on this issue. this is a total misrepresentation by BRP the anchor system is one of the selling points. if at anchor u can't restart motor after sitting g because of hydro lock help

It is amazing how someone (dealer) can make a hypothesis about what caused the failure with zero proof. Pure speculation and easy for them to hide behind.

When service states something like this. I have them state so in writing, sign and date along with someone with authority as witness. They typically have a different stance when asked to do so.

If getting the run around, consult whatever consumer protection or safety organization and report in writing. Getting stranded out on the water can become a serious problem. If they don’t get data, they have no idea it happened.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Back