Wetsuits

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

unbroken

Who uses them? Best brand? Reason I ask is the california winters are always mellow and I plan on riding as much as possible and the local lakes wont be crowded. Ive never owned a wetsuit so I dont know which one to buy. Im also going to laughlin /colorado river where the water temp will be in the mid 60's.

Your best bet it go to a local surf/ dive store and inquire as to which of the 100's of brands they sell and see what they have to offer. You need to try on a wet suite too to be sure it fits properly, before you buy it. I am an avid scuba diver and own like 8 wet suits of different degrees of thickness for different temps I dive in. There are different sizes between the manufactures of neoprene. The number size is just a basic one to use when trying n a wet suite. For your limited use, just buy whats on sale.

Karl

Wet Suits...?

Who uses them? Best brand? Reason I ask is the california winters are always mellow and I plan on riding as much as possible and the local lakes wont be crowded. Ive never owned a wetsuit so I dont know which one to buy. Im also going to laughlin /colorado river where the water temp will be in the mid 60's.

We have a Premium Member, D 5UPE. He lives across the pond, near the North Atlantic I believe. I know, he has to wear a wet suit about all year round. Give him a shout, I'm sure he can turn you on to not only the brands that are best but the ones that will really apply in this situation..............:cheers:

I recently bought a slippery shogun suit and its my first so I cant compare it with anything. Its two piece with a zip up style jacket thats really handy.. Definitely need the gloves and boots tho.

Back