Way around paying $300 for Grip mats?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

AhSkiSkiSki-Doo

For those of us who would like to add the 3m grip tape to our boats i was wondering if anyone knew where to get the 3M sheets (that couldnt be more than $20 a roll) to cut out our own?

Here is a place charging $300 for everything pre cut:
Atlantic Sport Jets

Last edited by a moderator:
Reading the forum....

For those of us who would like to add the 3m grip tape to our boats i was wondering if anyone knew where to get the 3M sheets (that couldnt be more than $20 a roll) to cut out our own?

Here is a place charging $300 for everything pre cut:
Atlantic Sport Jets

Dude, are you reading the forum before making posts?.... I"m not meaning to sound critical of your thread and your welcome to make all you want but, if you had read in the boat section under the "general" category, you'd have found a couple threads on the Hydro Turf.

It's a very popular product. I"ve installed it on many watercraft. The place you linked to (you can't use that type hyper link, PM me or read the rules in the "Meet and Greet" section) is selling the product as a third party. So of course their looking to make a killing on it.

Follow this thread link and you'll find a bunch of comments on the hydro turf. I ordered the sheet of purple, that is standard for my boat and paid about $60 bucks for it. So yes, at $300 bucks, your being ripped off.

Mike, the general manager of Hydro Turf has given us a 15% discount if we order direct through him, on any sets that have his logo "Hydro Turf" cut into it. If you want to order the sheets, they are already cheap enough that the discount is not an issue.

IF you don't want the peel and stick that they have, you can go to Lowe's and buy your own. I use the 3M #99 to put mine on.

In the future, instead of waiting for a reply, use our search engine above or at least, check the stickies.......... But, dont' get me wrong, if you want to open a thread, then by all means, do it........:cheers:

yeah man usually the search is the bet way to get your answer..this forum is fraught with information and someone has probably already asked what you have on your mind. Hydroturf is the way to go. There are two things when buying a SeaDoo Boat. Go to Poppy covers and get a good quality cover, then go to Hydroturf and get your boat a nice grip surface. Black diamond grove will go with pretty much any boat and look good. Next thing I have got to do is get an Optima Battery. Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back