Wanted 96 seadoo xp vts

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

rvieira89

hey whats up guys im looking to buy a vts setup for my 96 seadoo xp. it has three plugs on the end of it not the big plug. I took mine out and saw that the motor was all corroded so I freed up the motor but still would not move when I hit the button. im getting power to the switch and motor. but still nothing. can I get some help please.. thank you ryan :thumbsup:

FYI. The VTS can easily wipe out the MPEM. Just leave it unplugged until you get all the parts you want/need. [MENTION=41828]Minnetonka4me[/MENTION] has many parts. Contact him if he doesn't see this.

Yup I have one in stock. Make sure the fuse in the Rear ebox isnt blown, if it is it will likely blow the next one but its worth a shot.

If the VTS housing clicks when you hit both the up AND the down button (and you get 12v at the wires that run the motor) then you likely have corroded connectors on the motor and/or housing.

If it only clicks one way....its likely toast.

PM me on a replacement.

Get a new rubber vts boot and use the plastic clamps. I went one step further and jammed waterproof grease inside the vts housing. No more issues as any water that might ever come in wont be able to displace the grease.

Back