Wakeboard rack

Status
Not open for further replies.

cycleguy88

I measured the wake tower on my 2012 180, and it's 1.66" in diameter. Does anyone know what racks would fit this? I don't want to spend $500 on the factory rack when there are tons of aftermarket ones for around $100

Check out bulletlines.com. I have an 2012 180 SP and purchased the black racks with quick release for $175 each and free shipping

The clamps come with rubber inlets that will make for the correct fit for the 1 5/8th diameter. I ordered the clamps for 1 3/4 diameter as that is the diameter I was given from the dealer. Thankfully they shipped them with multiple rubber inlets to make for the correct size.

Do you know where the depth finder gauge is? I was on the boat on Sat and could not find. I also tried accessing the ski, cruise, docking, etc modes and could not figure out. Do you know how to access?

There's a button switch to go thru the modes. Then you hold the set switch till it beeps, and that sets it. When it reads display, toggle thru and it'll show you rpm, direction, depth, ext...

It's easy once you do it. The mode switch is top left, and the set is bottom right. Toggle just above set.

I put the racks on last weekend and the boat looks killer with them on. I put my boards on the racks when I took it out and had absolutely no issues with slippage or rattling. The racks and boards stayed in place as if they were fused to the boat and I was definately not taking it easy on the throttle. I also purchased a light bar rack and speakers for the racks but have not installed yet.(will do in next couple of weeks). This week I will be tinting the windows. I'll make sure to take some pics and post.

i got the same rack as you, but in polished and i can't get the clamp to shut all the way. Are you having this issue too? I was told to put the two inserts together and that would give me the 1 5/8 fitting. I trimmed the edge of the inner one, but it still won't clamp completely.

Can't wait to see some pics of your boat now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back