There are good people out there.....

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

DSchmidt54

So Wednesday I went with a buddy to look at 97 XP 800 for his girlfriend.... the guy was selling it and a 94 Waverunner III on a double trailer for 1200 (for the pair!) we thought for sure there was something wrong with them.... nope. real stand up guy, let me do a compression check on both , ran em both on the trailer ... all four holes scored 155psi! Since the guy lived 100 feet from the ramp he let us take his truck and watertest them..... ran like a raped ape!:drool5: all in all my friend scored two great skis for less than the price of 1 xp800.... given it needs some love cosmetically, but damn... it just goes to show there are some good people out there...:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

good to hear !

and i'll agree, most owners are honest, IMO craigslist has more idiots than scammers (sellers, buyers are another story)
but the vast majority are just regular nice people that want to get some crap out of their closet/garage/back yard for a fair price, cash money, sell it fast and delete the listing, go on about your life...
the biggest issue,, is usually they think their 94 piece of crap is worth $1600 alone... so finding a combo of good product, fair price, honest seller, can be a challenge sometimes... usually one of the 3 are missing....

True, I scored a 1 owner 97 Gtx original motor never been opened under 140 hours for a great deal. But they are few and far between. I probably looked at 100 to find 1 good one

** most people just do not know what they are writing, they look at other adds and just put what sounds good.

True, I scored a 1 owner 97 Gtx original motor never been opened under 140 hours for a great deal. But they are few and far between. I probably looked at 100 to find 1 good one

SAME ! the paint on the head is perfect... .ski has 50 hours on it..... i feel like a champ because i was able to save this thing from the tempo lines and TCW3.... ill take some pics when he drops it and his gsx off for work.... im soo freaking happy i can make this origonal, mint head last a long time by taking care of them damn lines.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back