The X4 Thread

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey everybody. season is fast approaching. the xp is sitting in the garage and i cry every time i have to walk past it. when i put it away i was having an issue with the VTS (who isn't) it will trim down but won't trim up. any ideas?

My vts took a sh!t a long time ago. I didn't feel like paying 175 for another one, so I just wired the switches to two relays. I lost the gauge function, but the vts hasn't given me any problems since. I could look up the schematics and tell you how to do it if you want. Or you could just talk to minnetonka, I'm sure he has some he'll sell you for a good deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta question, I've searched but no solid answer. Where is everyone mounting their buzzer with aftermarket handlebars? I had to replace my buzzer, decided to go with radio shack for $8, but now I don't know where to mount it.

Gotta question, I've searched but no solid answer. Where is everyone mounting their buzzer with aftermarket handlebars? I had to replace my buzzer, decided to go with radio shack for $8, but now I don't know where to mount it.
I zip tied mine by the mpem inside the hull you can still hear it

Anywhere that water won't get it. Those Radio Shack buzzers aren't very water tolerant, especially to salt.

Damn! That's intense
101.jpg

Damn! That's intense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back