The best cover on order!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Craigmri

Guys,

The 2008 Challenger 180 I just bought came with no cover. The only time I'm really going to need a cover is when I go on vacations or when I bring the boat to the dealer. Each time the boat goes to the dealer its there for a couple of weeks it seems. I cannot leave it there for that duration without a cover.

The Utopia 205 I owned that Zach now owns had the OEM Seadoo cover. I paid over $400 for that cover and the quality of it was....OK. In the past I had the same cover that Terri from Poppys sells. It was on my Challenger 2000. It was WAAAAY better quality but the fit on my Utopia was a bit off. We think BRP installed two cleats a little "Off" on that boat so I had to go with the OEM cover. The fit was....OK but not perfect either. That cover seemed to mildew on the underside and I always dried the boat thoroughly before installing the cover.

When it was time to order a new cover for the C180 with tower there was no hesitation on who I was going to call. I immediately e-mail Terri from Poppy and of course she remembers me and every boat I've owned. Her customer service attention just gets better and better every time I contact her. Within 30 minutes my new cover was packed up and I had a tracking number.

In my 41 years I have never experienced such good customer service in any industry. I cannot speak high enough of the quality of the covers and the service Terri provides. If you need a cover for your Seadoo I encourage you to call and speak with Terri herself......She will enthusiastically get you what you need quickly and if there are ANY problems she will make it right to your satisfaction.

And BTW, I have no affiliation with Terri or her company..I am only a happy customer and a fan of her customer service. If she wasn't married that's a different story :rofl: Don't tell my wife I said that!!!!!:ack:

Craig

Good customer service does more for a company than any advertising. They do in fact sell a quality cover, when I buy my next I will defiantly go with them.

I agree

:patriot:

Yep.. I agree. VERY HELPFUL..

I was so impressed I let them use my boat on their website

>>>>POPPY SUPPORTS OUR TROOPS ALSO<<<<

:agree:
Hey Craig - I bought my Poppy's cover about a month ago and totally loved both the service and my cover. I called about 8:15 on a Saturday morning and by 8:30 I had the tracking information.
On a side note, the installation instructions were a bit vague (well, to a rookie like me anyhow) and I wound up with the anti-pooling straps and poles upside down for the first two weeks - it took a conversation with an experienced boater for me to realize my error.

Cover is installed!

Now I can take my boat to barneys for its two weeks of waiting since I got the cover and is installed.

The fit is spectacular!!!

If anyone needs a cover call Terri from Poppys.

http://www.poppycompany.com/

Terri, we love you!

Craig

Attachments

• IMG_1008.JPG
    IMG_1008.JPG
    896.4 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_1009.JPG
    IMG_1009.JPG
    957.5 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_1010.jpg
    IMG_1010.jpg
    927.4 KB · Views: 48
Yup:agree:

They aint' cheap... but they are good. The little boats get some center supports to keep the rain from puddleing.

42.jpg

Great advice on cover

I recently purchased a Seadoo boat and was in need of a good quality mooring/trailering cover. After looking into several different options and doing as much research as I could handle, I decided to listen to the experts (several members on this forum). I bought a "Poppy" cover.

I couldn't be happier with my decision.

From now on I'm going to start my research here instead of wasting my time asking people that don't know.

I thought I read somewhere that they offer a discount to SEADOOFORUM.COM members...Anybody know if this is true?

Discount?

I second that question about a discount. There sure are a lot of things to buy with a new boat (my list is growing still!) and it would be nice to save where I can. Everybody seems to like the Poppy covers. Anybody know of a way to get more than $5 off?

I know how to save 8%, but you have to use ebay buy it now and paypal to save. Little search engine cash back program. Use bing.com, formerly microsoft cashback. The program is ending at the end of july. I have saved hundrededs on various things including the audio system on my boat. It will save me like 25 bucks on the cover.

Not to hi jack the thread but this is my first day coming to a sea doo forum from a long time member of YJB. I just purchased a 2010 sea doo 180 challenger and does anyone know where i can get a good Bimini top. I didn't want to pay the dealer price for one. before i could always frin a good quality one after i purchased my yamahas and was hopeing to do the same with my sea doo.

I bought one a month ago. Emailed her first. Simply said I was a member of this forum. Given discount of $67 off $350 Speedster 200 cover (something like 10% off and free shipping). Easy process.

...does anyone know where i can get a good Bimini top. I didn't want to pay the dealer price for one...

If you want to get a genuine Sea-Doo brand, your part number is 204950111 for the bimini top for models without a tower, or 204950055 for models with a tower.

If you want an after-market one, I've heard that the ones made with Sunbrella material are very highly rated. If you go to Sunbrella's web site, I believe they have a referral where you can find a local dealer/maker. Sunbrella doesn't make biminis, they make the material others use to make the biminis.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought one a month ago. Emailed her first. Simply said I was a member of this forum. Given discount of $67 off $350 Speedster 200 cover (something like 10% off and free shipping). Easy process.

Who is her? What site or email did you use?
Thanks

I like the lights on the bottom of your boat do you have any pics of them in the water at night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back