The beautiful Ohio Coast!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

PburgDooey

I boat in Toledo, Port Clinton, Marblehead and Sandusky. Beautiful waters here. Lake Erie and Maumee River (lake erie on weekends)

Any campers out there? East Harbor State Park in Ohio is a pure gem for boating enthusiasts.

image-6.jpgimage-8.jpgP7160815.jpgP7160819.jpg

Looks nice. All the rivers around Da' Burgh are dirty. Once the islandia is up and running... I plan on going up to Erie.

I'm 10 mins from Lake Erie and can say I've never seen any snakes. Not saying they're aren't any, just that I've never seen them. I also go up around the Erie islands and love it up there. I have a place on the portage river and it's a blast. Check out erie islands marina and resort, it's a great place to stay and they have a boat launch and dockage available. It's on the river and minutes from the lake and half hour to the islands.

I'm in Michigan, just a touch north of the border. Erie is nice, but on a ski it seems a bit rough to have the kiddo riding with me.

Marblehead / Bay Point Sand Bar

I boat in the Sandusky and Portage Rivers, Sandusky Bay, and Lake Erie. I see water snakes all the time. They're harmless.

Here's a picture when we were out Saturday. That is Cedar Point amusement park in the backround.

Attachments

• Picture 473.jpg
    Picture 473.jpg
    639.2 KB · Views: 30
I boat in the Sandusky and Portage Rivers, Sandusky Bay, and Lake Erie. I see water snakes all the time. They're harmless.

Might be harmless, but still very creepy. Ill be up in your area next weekend. Taking the family up for a mini 3 day vacation.

Anyone ski near Cleveland?
Been out many times this year and it would be nice tto meet up with others,,,

Maybe we can hook up and ride. Mine are still in the garage. Did trickle charge the batteries though. It we be nice when summer a actually gets here.

In storage and trickle charging here too, though off and on. Honestly when I say I ride out of Rocky River it was only for 30 minutes last fall right after I bought it. I just got it registered and vinyl numbers ordered for it yesterday. I still have the break in period to run through. I have a 21' Pursuit boat as well, also out of Rocky River. I can PM you my cell phone number and MMSI numbers for both my VHF radios.

Hopefully it warms up soon.

They have the Battle of Lake Erie (re-enaction) celebration this year, tall ships and all, for the bicentennial. Going to be rediculous!

Last edited by a moderator:
Still need the water to warm a bit before I splash the skis. Batteries are charged and ready to go though.

Back