T-Shirts Are In!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

JoeZ

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
Our TShirts are in!

We are going to be giving some away over the next few weeks, so be sure to check in often for your chance to get yours for free! We will not start selling them online for a couple of months.

Attached are a couple pictures I took with my phone (bad quality), but they certainly look better in person. They are heavy duty, pre-shrunk on a natural color shirt (like a very light brown). We have sizes Small through XXL.

Currently there are three ways you can acquire a shirt:
1) Be at our SeaDoo Meetup - Cost will only be $12 per shirt for this special event!
2) Spend over $350 at SeaDooWarehouse.com and get a shirt FREE!
3) Purchase a 2 year Premium Membership and get a shirt FREE!

3.jpg

4.jpg

Both pics are of the same shirt. One inside lighting one outside lighting. Sorry just couldn't get a good pic of them yet. At the meetup I'm sure we will get a lot better pics!

Please pm me if you want yours mailed to you (and your address) or if you want it at the meet.

Hey JoeZ,
I am interested in buying one when they become available, but by any chance, are you getting the one made with the Sea-Doo PWC on it?

I rather have that than the boat.

This first batch are only the boats shirts. Depending on how fast they go and the demand for the PWC type will determine what we do for the next batch. The boat design was a lot more popular for now, so that's what we went with on the first run. It'd be a couple months until we do another run as we ordered a pretty large quanity, but I'll be sure to update this thread when we do order more.

Me too!...

Yeah, you can sign me up for one of the light tan ones. How do you want us to place our orders? Or do we just PM you?

Never mind, I'm coming to the Seadooforum get together in Florida so I'll just get one from you when I get there. I'll write you a check for it!.... Uh, do we moderators get a discount!......:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back