Steering question?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Canty

1st...im working on a 94 Kawasaki ST 750. I know I know...there is part of the problem LOL. I was basically given this ski from a guy who parked it years ago and left it. I brought it home, cleaned the mold, mildew, moss and alge off and then gave it a basic check up and tune up. Fire's right up and sounds pretty good. Now for the steering. I have not put it on water yet so I can only say that out of the water, on the trailer the steering turns right all by itself. I can turn it left and right with ease, feels no different than my other skis but once I let it go it turns full right everytime. Any ideas what is making this Kawasaki think its right all the time?

Canty

Last edited:
hhmm,,,happened to me recently,,I thoght I broke it doing a repair,,,,look under the top deck,,,there is a damn spring attached to the steering arm such if you fall off it,,,it goes in a big curcle untill comes back to you..

It made the job a total disaster...had to take it all apart and get the metal one!!!,,,so put the knob on and check the selector while it is in your hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back