Southeast Sales Rep Contact Info

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

tstevens1969

My local Sea Doo dealer went out of business a few weeks ago and I wanted to talk to the sales rep that handles my area as I had some issues with my pwc's. Does anyone know where I can get that info?

I can tell you it will be hard to find the Rep as they don't give the names out.
I would call BRP customer service and ask them for the dealers in your area.
And Joa in my opinion is not the dealer to take anything to as they had my boat for three months and did not finish anything. Maybe if your a paying customer you might get better service. I have heard of Jet thrush. I think they are in North east Atlanta. :cheers:

nope. not the rep... but the other poster is right you should call BRP if there is a defect in your water craft to find the closest dealer. I talked to JOA last week and the guy that runs the service desk did say that they will still be able to service my jetski even with their pending money issue. I just got two new jetskis from mountain morotsports in conyers, it seems like a nice set up but I'll never go back, the sals rep in my oppinion steals your buy cash insentive credit from BRP.. At first I was going to pick up two bikes on top of the jetskis for my sons but not after they pulled that. For now I'll stick with JOA doing my service work as they have done in the past with no issues. In addition to that I do a lot of my own work and trouble shooting so im fine for now.. What issue does your water craft have?

actually i just purchased a pair of sea-doos from Mountain Motorsports in Conyers, they have a service dept as well, might want to give them a ring

I don't know if mountain motorsports will do any warranty work.. The want to push their own service contract. Did you get your 1200 x2 cash rebate from BRP or did they not tell you about that when you bought your two.. I was in the same boat and just bought two from them.. I won't be going back, ya I got the skis but their customer service is VERY lacking in my oppinion. When they tried to pich me their matnance contract I did comment about the one year standard warranty and the guy behind the desk said I had to get with BRP if I wanted anything done.. The implication was that he didn't want anything to do with it.

Naw, they went pretty low on the cost on my sea-doo's, got 2 2008 GTX 215's for about 5 grand cheaper than what a local dealer wanted to sell 2 2008 RXT's. They tried pushing their warranty on me, but i declined it. I will extend my warranty through BRP later in the year when i have some money... The one thing that pissed me off about them is that they kept me waiting to sign my sales receipt for what looked like a bunch of their employees hanging out in the managers office. They kept me waiting almost an additional hour twiddling my thumbs after i was already on the road for 6 hours, and there for an hour or so getting everthing ready and the trailer hooked up.

They did the SAME thing to me, I stood around for an hour and a half.. Like you said tried to push an over price service contract on me as well.

Can you do something for me? Take a close look at your handlebar assembly..
The back plastic cover that snaps around the part that goes to the body of the ski.. See if there is a huge gap or if it is out of allignment. I got the same skis you did, and BOTH of mine it looks like the plastic cover may not have been put together right.

As far as them not accepting the manufactuer rebate I have a case open with BRP, otherwise BRP may be in violation of false advertising of the product. So im still looking into that. I'm not one to walk away from 2400 bucks, I dont care how good of a price they gave me..

First: sorry to hijack your thread Tstevens, i didnt mean to lol...

Second: dlowings: can you send me a pic of what you are talking about, i will try to check it out later tonight when i get off from work.

Back