Slight carb adjust?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

wutagoalie

98 GTX Limited.

I replaced all my old grey fuel lines, cleaned out my carbs, cleaned my rave valves. The machine runs nice and clean, very smooth. The only issue i have is when i hammer it out of the hole, it boggs down for about 1 or 2 seconds then takes off like a rocket. Other than that no other issues.

Im fairly new at this carb stuff, i set my LSA/HSA to spec. What would cause that bogg on take off?

yuo can mess with the lsa settings...1/8-1/4 turn at most. But have yuo verified its a bog(rich) response or might be a hesitant(lean) response? Did the "squirters" work, when reassembling the carbs?

yuo can mess with the lsa settings...1/8-1/4 turn at most. But have yuo verified its a bog(rich) response or might be a hesitant(lean) response? Did the "squirters" work, when reassembling the carbs?

I did not check the "squirters" when i re assembled them, I didnt know i had to.
if i want to turn them an 1/8", what way should i go? clockwise or counter clock wise?

from standing at right side of ski, facing the carbs, you'll turn them to the "right". Gonna need to pull the airbox, get a mirror, and verify thatthe "squirters" are functioning correctly.

from standing at right side of ski, facing the carbs, you'll turn them to the "right". Gonna need to pull the airbox, get a mirror, and verify thatthe "squirters" are functioning correctly.

That would tighten them down? Let less fuel through, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back