Seadooforum stats

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

seadoosnipe

Premium Member
Premium Member
Just a little note to say that I've been looking around, hopping in and out of other forums to see how many members they have. I'm happy to say, in the forums I jumped into, Seadooforum.com appears to be the leader of the Seadoo specific forums with over 27,000 members.

It's thanks to all the people here who have signed up and came in to look for a solution to their problems. We will always try to answer all questions, regardless of member status. Premium members do get first response but all members will get an answer to their query.

If you've signed up and posted, to find that you haven't gotten a response in 24 hours, feel free to PM me and I'll do all I can to help you out. Please, don't PM me with your questions, PM me with a copy and paste of the hyper-link to your thread....

Again, congrats to all our members who have helped Seadooforum.com climb the ladder to become one of the highest leading forums in the world.:cheers:

:rofl: a little bit of recon :rofl:

I've looked at other forums, and this one is always the best one for info...

IMO

Numbers are not everything. Personally I have found that I prefer some of the other forums over this one but I still continue to participate here because I believe the more information I can learn the better.

Numbers may not be everything but man I do think this site is awesome! You can have just about any problem and someone is there to help almost Immediately! Usually louis, so thank you seadoo forum and a special thanks to Louis!

Tom

Better or not...?

Numbers are not everything. Personally I have found that I prefer some of the other forums over this one but I still continue to participate here because I believe the more information I can learn the better.

I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to quantify that one forum was better or had better information than the other, I was only looking at members numbers. When you do that, it gives you an idea of the sites content that is sought after by Seadoo owners. A large majority of members show up here after using google to find a solution to their problem. That's how I found this site.

I have participated to some degree at most of the other sites on the internet myself before becoming moderator of this one. I was not thrilled with some of the arrogance and hateful namecalling I witnessed, so I continued to look for a better place where all were treated equally, regardless of their knowledge level. That's when I found seadooforum. As a moderator, I will not allow any post to be made or left that is derogatory of hurtful to any member.

Even though I see a difference in the personality of the members here, it doesn't mean that our site is better than anyone elses, we just have a larger member base......:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
No....

No, both Karl and I have been asked to moderate on other forums though. But, we didn't choose this forum just because they asked. We choose this forum for the content and the attitudes of the users.

Here, the members are pretty much very kind to each other. There is no such thing as a dumb question. In other forums I was in, if someone posted a question that had been answered numerous times, you'd see replies that were so bad that the user had to feel about 1" tall. I bet I've answered the same question about wearing ring clearance 10,000 times. And I'll answer it 10,001 and if need be.

It happens here now and then. But, when I see it, I'll delete it. We also have many long term members who will report a thread they see as not what we'd like to maintain here as a friendly, family oriented website.

I have since been banned from most websites I wrote in. I guess pluggin another web site on someone elses forum doesn't set to good with the administrators..............:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back