SeaDooForum.com Bumper Stickers - Would YOU Use One?

Would you use a SeaDoo Forum bumper sticker?

• Yes

Votes: 46 63.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Maybe with right design

Votes: 22 30.1%

• Total voters
Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
No prob, I understand, lol. I have been on disability for almost 19 months now and get very bored sitting here with nothing to do every day, and until I get the parts I need for the Doo, I can't go out on the water either. My offer of printing was twofold, one, to provide a service to a great community of like minded people, and to keep myself from going stircrazy, :rofl:

I'll be here if you think I might be useful in some way. I should have some sticker stock and fixing spray within a week so you'll have my examples to judge not too long after that.

Peace!

You always need a project...

I've been that way before... not on disability, but going stircrazy without any projects to work on. I know I'm in trouble when the lawn mower looks like it needs to be modified.:ack: :cheers:
Karl

In line!

Oh, I don't know Karl. We talked about the bumper sticker before you were a member. I was one of the first to vote on it, so I should be able to get the first two, hot off the press!......................:rofl:

Good idea!...

That's a good idea!........I could make my boat a patch work of Sea-Doo stickers!........that way, it would hide the scratches!...........

Do you get tehm yet?

Need a Trailer Sticker both sides lots of people see it more than the boat itself. Hard to see a sticker at 50 :) Also Bumper sticker size may no be your best bet for the back of the boat smaller sticker may be better because shape of boat. Not much but smaller and I would also put a border around the sticker to make it stick out better. Just my 2 cent :hat:

Back