Seadoo GTS Information Please ? 1993-1994 i think ?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drifter87

hi, i have managed to pick up a Seadoo GTS. i dont know much about jetskis as im mainly a wakeboard guy but as was 3 seater i picked up for some family time at the lake.

i have been through seadoosource and got some info etc, could anyone give me a approx year of the ski as it looks differnt to pictures ive seen.

i believe they are 587 engines ?? as i said any information would be great and maybe a shop manual for one as the engines out at the moment.

the guy i bought off said the engine popped and he sourced a replacement which is included so i have a big box of bits, a mate of mine is going to be fixing it, hes done some before but i cant give him any info on it at the moment .

any information greatly recieved !!!

Tom, Northants, England

jetski.jpg

Check the HIN, hull identification number, the last two digits is the model year. Once you find the model year download a service manual, you can get one on this site if you join as a premium member, or google for one.

BTW, welcome to the Seadoo forum.

Lou

Check the HIN, hull identification number, the last two digits is the model year. Once you find the model year download a service manual, you can get one on this site if you join as a premium member, or google for one.

BTW, welcome to the Seadoo forum.

Lou

See Lou ... someone else has a (looks like 94) GTS besides me. I have not been able to bump mine up the priority list to get much done with it lately and it has been getting down in the 70s so a little chilly to be on the wet water.

Tom, ask questions, someone out here will have answers.
Rod

Did you figure out for sure what year?

Here is the id tag on my 94 which shows the model number (5814 = 94 GTS), I do not have any other overall pictures of the ski.

Attachments

• DSCN0116b.jpg
    DSCN0116b.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 19
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back