Seadoo gti depth finder??

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got a 2013 gti se 130, where can I get a depth finder? Is there anyone here that sells them or anyone online recommended? I'm in Delaware USA

Much better off buying a Lowrance Elite 4 which comes with marine charts, depth, temperature, route plotting etc. If only SeaDoo would make glove box cover indented to fit it flat into door.

There certainly are better depth finders out there for a similar price but most seadoo people don't like add-ons or drilling holes in their ski and prefer the info to appear on the existing gauge.

Seadoo has no real incentive to make a glove box that will fit an aftermarket gps when they get more money for a simple kit that integrates into their system. They did a few years ago make a glove box to fit the existing Garmin and I think it didn't work out too well for them. The sun destroyed the face of the Garmin if left outside for too long.

Last edited by a moderator:
I Would say my depth finder show metric and i am missing the accurate number that the original depth finder jumps from 1 meter to 2 meter so Either it shows 1 or 2 meter and i Think thats a Big different... I could ofcourse change it to ft there it shows 1 ft or 2 ft not that Big a difference. (0.3meter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back