Seadoo GTI 155

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

dmsamples73

I have a 2019 Seadoo GTI 155. I was on the lake and hit a mound of rocks and was in about 2 foot of water out of no where. I panicked and threw it in reverse. When I did it sucked up some rocks. It immediately shut off and will not restart, It doesn't even beep or click. And now I have noticed my display is stuck on (without key in it) message scrolling "reading key". I have now disconnected the battery so it doesn't drain.

Make sure there are no rocks stuck in jet pump looking from the bottom ski into inlet of pump

If IBR is open check from the back
You can reconnect battery and see if Gauge is back to normal
Take the key at least 2meters away from key post

Make sure there are no rocks stuck in jet pump looking from the bottom ski into inlet of pump

If IBR is open check from the back
You can reconnect battery and see if Gauge is back to normal
Take the key at least 2meters away from key post

Thank you so much! We are new to this, we just bought our first set of jet skis these year. Reconnecting the battery worked. I found 2 rocks in the grate. Put a scope in the ski and there is more rocks that I cant get to, but my husband can get those when he gets back in town. Hopefully I didnt do to much internal damage! Again, thanks for your reply!

No worries they normally cause damage to the wear ring but if it’s bad damage you’ll know as your top end speed will be low and high RPM
If the go through they can damage the jet pump exit vanes too

Stay away from less than two feet of water

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back