Seadoo Forum Christmas Trivia TShirt Giveaway

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Greg will send you a PM with the link and code. I got mine 2 days after I won as he sends them out in groups instead of just one by one.

Thanks, I haven't gotten anything yet, and wanted to make sure it didn't go to junk mail or something. Now my wife and son want a shirt too! Lol

Thanks to everyone who joined us for our Christmas giveaway! Congratulations to all of the winners! We will be shipping the tshirts out shortly. For anyone who didn't win and would like a shirt we have decided to give 30% off and free shipping! Use coupon code CHRISTMAS30 at check out!

Here is a link to checkout: http://www.pwcmuscle.com/seadooforum-com-t-shirt.html

Hey, thanks Greg. It was a fun contest and added a little spice to the forum this winter!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

For anyone who didn't win and would like a shirt we have decided to give 30% off and free shipping! Use coupon code CHRISTMAS30 at check out!

Just got mine in the mail! Thanks again Greg!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1388419298902.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388419298902.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 17
Lol, I was literally unpacking it when Greg posted. I also don't own any clothes that require ironing, everyday is casual Friday for me, lol.

Lol, I was literally unpacking it when Greg posted. I also don't own any clothes that require ironing, everyday is casual Friday for me, lol.

So the T-shirt is not a god deal for you even being free... It is going to cost you an iron or a dryer...

Is this better? No ironing either

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1388531197244.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388531197244.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 14
My shirt was in the mailbox when I got home today, nice shirt, quality shirt with a quality design. I will probably have to buy one now for the admiral.

Uh oh, my order status says complete on the site..... How many weeks did everyone's order take? I ordered December 26, 2013. Thanks

Back