Seadoo Fault Code Help

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

aaronm

Hi I was hoping someone could help,
So I have heard that there is a way of checking fault codes
Press start button 5 times with lanyard off get on short beep one long beep which tells me I'm in advance settings
I attach lanyard and had two short beeps

Earlier today before I took it for a run I tried to do this test I had the following results
Press start button 5 times with lanyard off get on short beep one long beep which tells me I'm in advance settings
I attach lanyard and had one longer beep

Also I tried conducting rectifier test started test with battery reading 12vdc started ski and found at idle had around 13-14vdc
During increased rpm readings went up to 16vdc also I was told another check by disconnecting rectifier red/Black cable if ski works well its the rectifier is this correct, I have also conducted a magneto test it checks ok below is the initial fault

Ok, I have had a full engine rebuild due to the following problems,
At low rpm to start with ski misfires and don't wanna go, once I get to about 4000rpm the ski cruises any more throttle ski just Boggs down if I release throttle ski will cruise at 4000rpm I could only get it to go around 4000rpm.
Since the rebuild I have the same problem now.
Cleaned fuel lines and tank and conducted pressure test
Cleaned oil lines and tank
Cleaned fuel rail checked all injectors operation
Checked rave solinoid
Checked battery charging
Cleaned rave valves have noticed water bubbles under rave housing after every test
Found when checking spark at plugs found on spark nice and blue one yellow both new
Replaced sparks (have noticed they went black after a few minutes running)
Checked the resistance of ignition coils
I have no maint lights, or alarms, lanyard on gives to short beeps, fuel pump starts.
I am in a remote locality and can't access candoo pro, am looking at this but just spent $$$ on rebuild. And was told by a seadoo shop that this may not show any errors, so it's a risk taking it so far!!!!
I have had ski go once or twice but after about 5 minutes after releasing throttle or switching engine off problem returns.
Please help I am new at this!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back