Seadoo boat owners heads turned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

97explorer717

I can't be the only one getting constantly stopped asking about my boat. 24 years old and people constantly stopping me and waving me down on the highway...? Are any of you other members experiencing this? Amazes me all the fancy new products out there and mine is of Interest. Hell I only have one engine! Four times this weekend.
Q "How fast does it go?"
A " 20%, 7mph and won't plane I'm trying to break it in."
Q "Is that a jet boat?"
A "yes"
Last but not least....
Q "what kind is it?"
A "IDK" but the Seadoo decals are still there 20" tall. Look at the side of the boat and all you see above the water line is Seadoo.

Anybody else? Kind of cool seeing that's all I can afford!

Yeah a hear ya! [emoji109]
Here in sweden they are actually not so common (but it's still not so expensive)but everytime we're on some beach people come and ask question.... especially the one you mention "what is it?" ...then you have the big seadoo decals on the sides and back [emoji849][emoji28]

I have had this experience a couple times. Mostly people just ask if mine is a model with 2 engines. I feel like a boss because I can say....yes it is!

Yep, most people can't get over it's 21 years old. It's time for seats so maybe this winter she'll get a refresh. But still a head turner. Just love telling people it's a 99 and it only cost 3k more than their ski.
be307e2269ea79437c6870cc3b89afee.jpg

Yep, most people can't get over it's 21 years old. It's time for seats so maybe this winter she'll get a refresh. But still a head turner. Just love telling people it's a 99 and it only cost 3k more than their ski.
be307e2269ea79437c6870cc3b89afee.jpg
Got to admit I'm a little jealous of the yellow! Sporting the bluish green and white myself.

I often see kids, out with their families in much larger boats, eyeing the diminutive Speedster as I go by. I wonder if they think "hey is that a kiddy boat? Can I get one dad?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back