Sea Doo Challenger waterbox

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

CLSeadoo

I am attempting to remove the super charger out of my challenger. I am working to move the water box towards the stern to give me some clearance. I hear water in the water box. Possibly a stupid question, but is it alright to have water in the water box?

I am attempting to remove the super charger out of my challenger. I am working to move the water box towards the stern to give me some clearance. I hear water in the water box. Possibly a stupid question, but is it alright to have water in the water box?
Side note the water box does not want to shift back, loosened the clamps but will not budge

The water box will always have some water in it. It is a can that only can be emptied through exhaust back pressure.

It is normal to have water in it.

As for moving it back. Been there done that. You need to break it loose, for me that came from rotating it.

Also be careful putting it back that the bottom corner does not come in contact with the hull as it will wear a hole in it and then you get hot water in the bilge.

Cheers.

The water box will always have some water in it. It is a can that only can be emptied through exhaust back pressure.

It is normal to have water in it.

As for moving it back. Been there done that. You need to break it loose, for me that came from rotating it.

Also be careful putting it back that the bottom corner does not come in contact with the hull as it will wear a hole in it and then you get hot water in the bilge.

Cheers.
Thanks for the insight

Back